The CEP Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterborn Bugs/Interests

3 posters

Go down

Winterborn Bugs/Interests Empty Winterborn Bugs/Interests

Post by ArchBishopLazarus Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:13 am

Good evening.

So far I have thus come up with three bugs with Winterborn, It would appear as though within The Micket Store, Each of the vendors (Excluding the Banker) are registering as busy making them otherwise inoperable npcs otherwise it has been flawless. The other point of interest I would like to address (I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, Thus I must inquire) There is a .Boon City Portal. that can by no visible means be reached behind Xela's concourse. I was wondering if this was meant to be there or had it merely slipped between the cracks?

The last matter from which I would like to appeal to is three spawns noting "z REPORT TO XANG" within Wescan Castle in the large northern foyer.

I would like to further commend the use of Ice Balors as that was quite a delightful change of scenery and as well if not for anything else was exceptionally aesthetically pleasing. Especially whilst fighting Xela.

I must rest for the night, but I shall continue onwards soon and post further should I find more. Until then, Happy hunting!

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Winterborn Bugs/Interests Empty Re: Winterborn Bugs/Interests

Post by Xang Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:40 am

U would have to walk me through the portal ... it could be one of my "testing" portals. When I make a change and I have to test it myself, I put down portals for quick access, sometimes I forget to delete them. If I see you online I will check it out with you.

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBishopLazarus Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Sounds excellent, I thank you kindly. During my endeavors of passing through Winterborn I have came across a few more points of interest. Unsure as to which warrant a change, but figured I should bring them up nevertheless.

Tahni's Flute automatically removes itself from your inventory upon login. This is understandable though as it is an exceptionally useful item especially if you are a character class that doesn't have auxiliary forms of healing. I merely ask because there is another very useful healing implement you can acquire that provides Greater Restoration once per day that is not as utilized in such a tactical manner but does not succumb to the same removal.

The Time Crux levers are unfortunately quite unforgiving as they only allow the doors to be opened for such an exceptionally brief period of time. I had attempted (Solo) to even pull the opposing lever, and make a mad dash to the opposing door (Skipping Spawns, and then going back to kill them just in hopes to make it before the door had closed) to no avail. If I may propose perhaps an alternative route riddled with Traps/Mobs; Boss(es) in lieu of the levers (Who drops a key to open the opposing side's door) or even just an extended period of which the door is open that would be extremely appreciated.

Wolfwoods Past has a "z REPORT SPAWN TO XANG" beside the House on the Hill in the depression. Inside the house the Transition to access such depression is broken, However the creature is inaccessible (and his drop since he's a boss) Adding in the fact that unless you are a ranged or spellcasting unit you can't defeat aforementioned creature.

The Dungeon of Dread I would also like to bring to a head as the dungeon instills a necessity for Co-Operative play and is a very necessary dungeon to overcome however such potential for co-op unfortunately isn't always a possibility. If at all possible I would even say since its such an exceptionally challenging dungeon as is (Rift Balrogs/Hellball Crypt Keepers, Greater Beholders with 3 different mind control effects on attack) Perhaps merely providing an increment to the mob spawns in lieu of the lack of door locks? I think if at all possible to say add a Greater Beholder to each Mob, or a Balrog to the mix would provide a deal more challenge, and as well make the player have to take their time and access their environment prior to rushing headlong into battle.

My last Winterborn point of interest at this moment is that **Lucus the Mad** is currently dropping Dune items.

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SeverusSnape Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 am

I was going to post something about these strange spawns but Laz already had made a post about it so Smile

Winterborn Bugs/Interests 1_zpsb344ae67
I took this picture few days ago. I do not remember where I was, perhaps it could be wescan castle. I entered through the back entrance and spawned these three mobs when going to front. As far as I remember, there were 2 more exits to extreme right and left side of the yet unexplored mini-map (one of them being a kitchen or some such). If someone can confirm the area, it would be great. The mobs dropped nothing as far as I can tell. Killed them all twice as well.

Winterborn Bugs/Interests 3_zpsd29298fb
I meant IGMS Rolling Eyes

Winterborn Bugs/Interests 4_zps1bd12e69
This area is wolfwood's past. You get to this map from grey water via wb docks. I killed this mob twice and there should, at least, be 2 inaccessible drops on ground. I tried my best to reach that area (for the drop Wink)but couldn't find a way in past or present.

SeverusSnape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down