The CEP Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB)

3 posters

Go down

DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB) Empty DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB)

Post by SeverusSnape Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:23 am

Few days ago while trying to port to WB past for the last time, from the starting town area(present) I got ported to Graveyard. I thought it must have been a glitch. I used time stone again and it ported me to graveyard past.

The next time I used time stone was today. In BC island, in mind flayers layer. I was trying to solve a puzzle and noticed a white swirling thingie on floor. I activated my time stone and got ported to graveyard in WB again.
DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB) 5_zps35aed163

I move away a few paces and activated time stone again. Instead of porting to graveyard past, i got ported to the same spot on graveyard present.
I ported to boon and checked again. Now my time stone can be activated from any place (don't need a specific point) and always ports me to graveyard in WB.

So my question is.. is there a time portal puzzle in mind flayers ?
Also, can my time stone be fixed ? Thanks Smile

SeverusSnape

Back to top Go down

DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB) Empty Re: DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB)

Post by Xang Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 am

hrm, i gotta met you in game and go over exactly what you did, sebi any comments?

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB) Empty Re: DeLorean screwing the space time continuum (spoilers for WB)

Post by SeverusSnape Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:40 pm

I wasn't online much, but today, after porting to WB graveyard. I time stoned to graveyard past instead of porting to boon straightaway. That seemed to have fixed it. If this ever crops up, I'll be sure to update scratch
Thanks

SeverusSnape

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:14 am

That bc one ill need to see

On wb for graveyard area itself that is working as it should as you do need to go via wb past to go in

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum