Cant get it working!

Go down

Cant get it working!

Post by Kajsar on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 am

I cant get the game working on Nexus.Downloaded the game and cep.When I try to start the new char I made I get: "Could not load the Module. Missing recuired coustom talk table."cep23_v1.tlk". The file is in the tlk map
I Have downloaded the game to another machine with windows 7 instead of 10 same result.Anyone have an idea what to do?

Kajsar
Boon Island Knight
Boon Island Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant get it working!

Post by ArchBishopLazarus on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

Good evening Kajsar! Welcome back! If you are playing on EE through Steam, Simply go to the workshop and subscribe to CEP. This will do all the work for you however it may take five to fifteen minutes for it to integrate. If such is not working for you, Download CEP and extract the contents into this folder (or create a tlk and hak folder for the content manually dependent on what type of CEP installer you have chosen)

C:\ Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Neverwinter Nights

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBishopLazarus on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 am

Subsequently, My apologies for the double post. I'm using a phone to send these and it really isn't the best format, If that does not work for you may I advise placing the contents of the newly downloaded CEP into your Documents/Neverwinter Nights location. If you need help finding it, Utilizing the Search bar on your computer can pull up every instance that is provided using specific keywords. Neverwinter would be the most practicable of course.

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum