The CEP Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug list..

+4
Kajsar
Seb
Edgy
meganuke
8 posters

Go down

Bug list..  Empty Bug list..

Post by Xang Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 am

Starts now... Smile

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug list..  Empty Re: Bug list..

Post by meganuke Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 pm

I'd like to report a bug...the server hasn't been up in about 7 years and I've had some bad shakes, man...

meganuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Xang Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Take a few weeks to see the new layout of the land before listing stuff here. Sorry meat, I'm back in action.  Very Happy 

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgy Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:00 am

Have two so far Wink

1. Hillside goblin spawn point. Upper left side, the spawn point generates one goblin where you are and one below the ledge you are on, making the last one very hard to spot.

2. The 100 rolls Sad still dropping E items

Edgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 am

Not sure if related to the server itself or not, but whenever I try to create a new toon and try to log on to the Nexus with it I get the message that local vault characters are not allowed (?). The other day it was working just fine - anyone else have this issue?

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm

On BC in ****Dwarf Rail Inc**** area there is a forgemaster that can forge the book of the dark one, but you can already get that on Boon.
On WB Past, in ***WolfWoods Past*** a mob spawns in an area you can't reach, looks like some sort of dragon and it's name is 'z REPORT THIS SPAWN TO XANG'. This one spawns next to/behind Wolfwood House you can't reach.

Also the 5 min interval server message shows the old forum link, and as well a spelling error that the server saves every 5 mintues.

Will let you know if i see anything else

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgy Thu May 01, 2014 3:44 am

In general, the weight reduction on the bags and boxes with a partial weight reduction does not work. I dont have any 100% weightreduction so i dont know about those.

On Dune, in Kandar. King of Kandar key does not work, and the color puzzle does not work.

Edgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Mon May 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Claw Island, Outpost of the Dark One, the exit portal does not work

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajsar Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:12 am

Portal stones seems to have forgotten the portals written to them.Worked yesterday but not today.
Tested on boon WB and BC

Kajsar
Boon Island Knight
Boon Island Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xang Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:41 am

Kajsar, could be cause server needed a reboot, I just rebooted please let me know if this is fixed or not.

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajsar Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:14 am

It posebly was my all fault I installed another nwn klient on the laptop and there the portalstones didnt work
when I got back to my desktop they worked again (or they worked cause of reboot?). Dont know if the record of what you have writen on your stone is stored lokal or on server.

Kajsar
Boon Island Knight
Boon Island Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nytelock Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Lielu isn't spawning. Got all the way to the end, no one was ahead of me and even waited 30 more min to be sure.

Nytelock
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBishopLazarus Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:51 am

Lielu not spawning may be associated to the introductory puzzle in the floor she spawns. I had a similar issue until I decided to retrace my steps. Spawn points and allocations are typically put in the middle of movement puzzles to ensure that you play along. If I may suggest, Walk'er out. Worked for me anyways, If not, This is certainly a viable bug.

There's a few that I must note, Portha basement's number puzzle the door will open and immediately shut upon the correct sequence. Same in Masaya Inner Sanctum with the color coordination puzzle. The Stinger Druids in Kandar are also always dropping PC Properties that can't be transferred or sold. This is a minor bug, but left unchecked can result in latency issues. Lord of the Bird's Feather, Little One's Ear, and Lesser Ice token no longer exist (unless I am mistaken.) Which makes a handful of boon forge items regrettably unviable. Will certainly keep an eye out for more as time passes however the two on dune are pressing since they actually prevent the opportunity to advance.

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nytelock Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:24 am

Portha basement's number puzzle the door will open and immediately shut upon the correct sequence.

That reminds me, I ran into that with the gnoll city gate was well.

Nytelock
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBishopLazarus Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:49 am

That is indeed correct. A gentleman whom I spoke with earlier this morning had an issue with the Gnoll gate key and the gate itself. He attempted it half a dozen times and it would not permit him access.

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xang Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:18 pm

After today, please for my sanity post bugs under perspective island. Will be closing this thread.

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nytelock Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Will do sir!

Nytelock
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am

would it be possible to set up the forge on Boon like the vendor in the harbour, so there is only one forge but it caters to all items across all islands and you have to have the right key for the extras?

Kraken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum