Hello, out there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, out there!

Post by teokanthalus on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:31 am

It's kinda lonely on the server, which seems to be up and running just fine. Are there certain times that you folks come on at all?

teokanthalus
Boonie
Boonie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, out there!

Post by ArchBishopLazarus on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Good Afternoon Teokanthalus,

I know there are a handful of us who are on quite consistently, Which Time Zone are you in if I may inquire? Also are you new to the server at all? If such is the case, Please feel free to drop me a line either on the forums, or in game (I'll most likely be playing as either Royalblood, Dark Matriarch, Idoless, or Euphoria Mourning) and if you have any questions, or need a help with any boss or even loot, I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

I'm currently in Mountain Time in Alberta, Canada, but I play at random intervals quite consistently.

Also, I want to formally welcome you to The Cep Nexus, I hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to seeing you online!

ArchBishopLazarus
Boonie
Boonie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teokanthalus on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:51 am

Hey, I used to live in Alberta - but now I'm on Eastern Standard, in Florida. I used to play on the CEP Nexus back in 2004, but it's been so long that I'll probably need some help.

teokanthalus
Boonie
Boonie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBishopLazarus on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Thats awesome, If I may ask where in Alberta had you resided?

May I say that its a pleasure to have you back amongst us; and that I would be more than happy to be of assistance in any way I can. Never hesitate to ask eh?

Eastern Florida.. By my estimate you should be approximately two hours ahead of me then. What time of the day (or days of the week) are you online typically? Should it be feasible I will try to provide any accommodations I can to help you ease back into it.

ArchBishopLazarus
Boonie
Boonie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fox_evenstar on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:14 am

Imagine my suprise sitting there thinking what to do. I will load nwn for something to do. First off couldnt log in np I say to myself gamespy is finished got to be away of playing so I do a seach for nwn servers and holy flying cow dung I dont believe my eyes the cep nexus is back up and with xang in charge again. And no over the top bull @#@# items. So here I am again 7 years later playing nwn on the cep nexus created by the sxs crew.
playing on uk time I run a pub so I do strange hours. Hope to see some of you guys soon.

fox_evenstar
Boonie
Boonie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xang on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Welcome back fox, the vault has gone through some "issues" so if you had another login maybe i can find your other toons. If you are on the correct account, I'm sorry your toons maybe in the dark void of blue screen crash.

Xang
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum