The CEP Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few minor bugs (10/7/2014)

3 posters

Go down

A few minor bugs (10/7/2014) Empty A few minor bugs (10/7/2014)

Post by ArchBishopLazarus Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Good evening.

From my albeit brief advances throughout Dune I have noticed a few minor things from which I would suggest to tweak. A few of these very well may just require a server reboot to fix.

Tattered Note #4 is not spawning, Each of the books necessary for deciphering Dune's evils are not spawning (unless the location has changed recently with a change.), Sisi, and the handful of enemies in her location I would absolutely suggest receives a buff, Her area suffice it to say I am extremely pleased with the changes as they look awesome however she poses considerable less of a threat compared to a vast majority of dune bosses. Caves of the Dead doesn't currently spawn any enemies aside from the boss. This last one I remember was somewhat of an issue in days of prior as well, but Bashura still has a tendency to break your focus. Without the use of Stun or any attacks which inflict mind controlling effects, Your character will randomly dismiss Bashura and just stop attacking it outright, Bashura on the otherhand doesn't lack fervor and will not hesitate for a moment to tear you to shreds.

Alas, and this is more of a personal request. For the co-op dungeons, Would there be a possibility to perhaps provide an alternative, A gauntlet style solo approach? I am absolutely all for the concept of an outright bemusing, downright painful path which makes you genuinely mourn the thought of going in, but at the present moment, Unless there are more players online, The only other option is to manually level, shuffle, and create your own co-op character to transfer in and out to accomplish the dungeon, Otherwise, I fear since the few co-op dungeons (across the server in the different isles, but more specifically this dune dungeon in question as this is the Dune forum) also yield integral pieces to forge the keys to access latter isles.

I thank you graciously for your time; and thought to look this over. Should I come across any further issues I shall post on the forums, Until then, I hope to see you in The Nexus!

*Edit* I seem to have spoken too soon in regards to such dungeons in reference to the Caves of the Inexplorable. I am thoroughly gracious of such change and further commend you on your understanding to provide easier access. My hat is off to you.

ArchBishopLazarus
Dune Island Warrior
Dune Island Warrior

Back to top Go down

A few minor bugs (10/7/2014) Empty Re: A few minor bugs (10/7/2014)

Post by Xang Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:38 am

Ya, I was thinking same thing about co - op dungeons. Since population is an "issue" please post what dungeons u want changed and I will fix them for easier access for solo people.

Xang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:54 am

Will put them here, even not on WB to keep to one topic and not create potential mess:

wb:
the dungeon you enter from Graywater (sorry forgot the name)
time crux (not really dungeon per say but you do need 2 people to get to the center)

bc:
don't think there are any

claw:
Outpost of the Dark One
Stronghold of the Dark One

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 am

On BC the drow slave pits require 2 people

Also on Dune all the secret places to get the stuff to become rift warrior (including the place you need to go to to insert the items to get the secret)

Finally also on Dune in the museum.

That should be all of them incl my previous message

Seb
Winterborn Timelord
Winterborn Timelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down